Acceleration in internationalization and institutionalization of PAREF Group
Solid financial indicators showing strong growth
– Net result of €13.5 Mn vs. €11.8 Mn in 2018 (+14%)
– Net commissions of €14 Mn vs. €13 Mn in 2018 (+7%)
– EPRA Triple net NAV at €108.0 per share (+9%)
– Loan to value1 at 28% following the acquisition of floors in Franklin Tower
Asset under management reaching €2.2 Bn (+37%)
– €1,987 Mn managed on behalf of third parties mainly through SCPI2 and OCPI3, thanks to a gross subscription amounting to €267 Mn in 2019 vs. €236 Mn in 2018 (+13%)
– €197 Mn of owned assets (+42%)
Proposed distribution of €4.00 per share for the fiscal year 2019 to be paid in cash or in shares, for approval by the Annual General Meeting to be held on April 28, 2020.
The management board of PAREF, during the board meeting held on February 19, 2020, approved the closing of the annual statutory and consolidated accounts as at December 31, 2019. The review of results by auditors is in progress.