PAREF Group operates in two major complementary areas:
Commercial and residential investments: PAREF owns commercial buildings (with a focus on offices and light industrial premises) mainly located in the Paris Region. The Group also owns the temporary usufruct of residential property in Paris.
Management on behalf of third parties: PAREF Gestion, an AMF-certified subsidiary of PAREF, manages 6 SCPIs and 3 OPPCIs.
At 31 December 2016, PAREF Group owned €167 million in property assets and managed assets worth €1,328 million on behalf of third parties.
A word from the Chairman
In a property investment market that remains buoyant, 2016 was an excellent year for PAREF Group, which recorded exceptional results. Net profit, Group share, crossed the symbolic threshold of €10 million for the first time. Furthermore, in early 2017 the Group - who had been looking for equity backing commensurate with its ambitions - entered into exclusive negotiations with the Chinese group Fosun, following a selection process organised with CM-CIC bank.
- 2017-07-21 2017 first half-year revenue
- 2017-05-12 2017 First quarter revenue
- 2017-04-25 Registration Document for the 2016 financial year now available
- 2017-04-10 Signing of the agreements relating to the acquisition of PAREF by Fosun
- 2017-03-10 2016 ANNUAL RESULTS
- 2017-02-06 Paref has entered into exclusive negotiations with Fosun Property Holdings Ltd